- 1 and a half weet bix
- 1/4 light milk
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 1 cup tea with light milk
- My usual daily vitamins: 1 vitamin B, 1 glucosamine and 1 omega oil tablet (herewith simply referred to as vitamins)
Tummy rumble, slight pain and bowel movement within 30mins which began very firm, but turned into minor diarrhoea. Felt instantly better afterwards. Tomorrow I will have same breakfast but eliminate the kiwi fruit - I think it may have been the suspect!
- 1 measured cup fruit/veg juice
- 1 crusket with ham, mixed lettuce leaves and grated carrot with cracked pepper
- 1 peppermint tea
- 1 small tub yoghurt with 1 tsp of dried fruit and nuts
- 1 apple an hour after the yoghurt
Minor chest pain and bloating
- Red Lentil & Carrot Soup
- Cup of tea with light milk going to bed
I woke up feeling very well today and didn't need any pain relief. I had a slight pain in my back, but it's manageable. This will be day 2 without pain tablets. I did some housework and got a back ache which subsided once I laid down and rested for awhile with the heat pack.