- 1 piece wholemeal toast
- Light smear Vegemite (no butter)
- 2 cups tea with light milk
- Small tub yoghurt with dried fruit, nuts & seeds
Bowel movement...finally. Instantly felt lighter and less bloated.
- 1pc flat bread - Mountain Rice Bread
- Small piece triple smoked light ham
- 1 tablespoon crated carrot
- 1/2 lettuce leaf
- 1 tsp Ricotta cheese spread
- 1 cup diluted pineapple juice
- 1 apple
Note: I awoke today with no back ache, no shortness of breath and feeling very good. Decided to do the grocery shopping. It's the most exercise I've done in 2 weeks. The walk got my bowel going (plus the Coloxyl I had taken the previous 3 nights). I managed to cart all the bags up the 58 steps, then needed a rest. Occasionally there would be a slight stabbing pain in my right shoulder blade, however no pain relief needed today at all. An overwhelming feeling of being lighter and healthier!